Still sheltering in place

Everything is cancelled, including CanEast Games. So 2021 is the year to compete...I guess. I'll be almost 62 by then, so any home of an advantage being in the lower end of 60+ is quickly fading.
I am still not that thrilled with working out at home. Its hard to feel motivated, though I am getting some weightlifting and cardio done.
I am hoping with sunny warm weather, I will feel more like getting going.
I hear its normal to feel weird in these unprecedented times.
I don't really feel like working or doing anything, but I somehow get things done anyway.

Baby Elita is oblivious to all the drama in the world, but is as cute as can be and a real joy.

I have a goal of doing couch to 5K while we are at home. We'll see how that goes. I'll start when the mornings are at least 12-15C in the morning. 5C is just too damn cold.

Comments