All hell has broke loose

So I meant to blog about all my crossfit stuffs and the upcoming competitions. But Atlas Games was cancelled the day I arrived in Montreal on March 12th 2020 to check-in.
This Covid-19 Corona Virus is sweeping the world and who knows if we will get back to what we thought was "normal". I am currently trying to workout from home and using  Zoom to do workouts with CFC coaches. Its not quite the same as going to the gym, but its better than nothing. I am optimistic, that when this passes we can get back to a more normal life. But who knows? Its a once in a lifetime pandemic.
Drinking wine and thinking I should go run more now that the weather is warm. I am hoping that this disease misses my family and friends and thats our efforts to stay at home will keep us safe.

Comments