Fran...ugh
We did " Fran" to day and I feel very disappointed in my result. I know I don't have my pull ups back, but even with bands it was as though I had not been working out all these past few years. I did well with the back squats, getting to 145lbs on the waves, but I can't seem to catch a break when it comes to gymnastics. I work on drills, I try doing extra work, yet they feel as hard as ever and I don't feel as though I am improving at all. My body feels crazy heavy, yet I am wearing the same clothes.
I am back to being strict about eating and no more Monday night vodka and sodas. It was getting to be too much of a regular habit. I think after my mother died last year, I sort lost a lot of energy, I felt old and lonely and just out of sorts. I suppose that's normal, but I hope I can shake it off now that's its been a year. I just want to see improvement on the things I work at. It looks so easy for others and so hard for me.
I am going to try and stay the course for at least 30 days and see if doing my drills 3x a week and add in some running and maybe swimming will see an improvement.
I am back to being strict about eating and no more Monday night vodka and sodas. It was getting to be too much of a regular habit. I think after my mother died last year, I sort lost a lot of energy, I felt old and lonely and just out of sorts. I suppose that's normal, but I hope I can shake it off now that's its been a year. I just want to see improvement on the things I work at. It looks so easy for others and so hard for me.
I am going to try and stay the course for at least 30 days and see if doing my drills 3x a week and add in some running and maybe swimming will see an improvement.
Comments
Post a Comment