Making up a schedule
So, one of the things I realize that has affected my progress, has been that I am not doing as much as I think I am in terms of skills drills. So I went to the BTWB site and added "plans" to my schedule. I added some core work every other day for the month of January. When that workout of
10 V-ups,
30 seconds side plank Left,
30 sec side plank Right
30 Superman hold becomes "easy", then I will add rounds or time. So far its been very challenging to keep those 30 second holds on a day that I did a Crossfit workout.
And today, an active recovery day, usually Thursday and Saturday, will include 45-60 minutes of some walking or running or both.
Today it was 51 minutes of brisk walking on a 2.0 incline, with about 6 minutes of running in the second half. I also did some mobility, which I'll be sure to do after any workout.
10 V-ups,
30 seconds side plank Left,
30 sec side plank Right
30 Superman hold becomes "easy", then I will add rounds or time. So far its been very challenging to keep those 30 second holds on a day that I did a Crossfit workout.
And today, an active recovery day, usually Thursday and Saturday, will include 45-60 minutes of some walking or running or both.
Today it was 51 minutes of brisk walking on a 2.0 incline, with about 6 minutes of running in the second half. I also did some mobility, which I'll be sure to do after any workout.

Comments
Post a Comment