Keeping the focus

Christmas is upon us, so getting my drills done will be a challenge. I went this morning to Open gym and did some pullup negatives, beat swings and a few banded pull ups.

I sometimes feel like I am not making much progress, but I also have not stuck to a schedule when it comes to doing these drills. I feel as though I am doing the " regularly" when in fact, I'm lucky its once every 2 weeks. I plan to keep track better and add those For Quality workout's on Beyond the Whiteboard.

And as much as I like cookies, candy, eggnog, booze. I am planning on being more restrained during the season. It doesn't mean I wont have those good things, but I will not use holidays as an excuse to completely allow my good eating habits to crash and burn for 2 weeks, as I have in the past. Enjoy the 2 days I am with my kids, then give away, throw away or freeze leftover goodies. To be perfectly honest, I hate throwing away any goodies, so likely freezing them will allow me to have them but really have them.


Comments